1. Customer undertakes to ensure the co-operation of the residents/employees/members of the society/corporate/residence as the case may be for moving the furniture to enable Solace Corporation Authorized Service Technician to carry out treatment. All rooms/cabins/flats in the house/society/corporate as the case may be should be made available for servicing as and when Solace Corporation Technician calls on his visit. Failure to do so will be treated as a service rendered and no refund shall accrue on his account. 2. Every visit by Solace Corporation Technician will be made within reasonable time from receipt of an enquiry and will be made during working hours of Solace Corporation Service Department and no visits will be made on Holidays. In the event such a service is provided additional amount will be charged. 3. If at any time during the contract period the "Pest" against which the service is provided reappears subject to compliances and observations of the conditions and instructions thereto in the contracted premises the company shall carry out necessary service at no additional cost. 4. Children, pets, senior citizen, asthmatic, allergic people should not be allowed during service and before thorough cleaning of the treated premises.; 5. Company shall not be liable for damages, death, injuries or any consequential damage of what so ever nature to any person or property, by using the service. 6. The contract is for providing services in the premises covered under the contract. In the event of change of address a fresh contract needs to be entered into for providing the service as the case may be with payment of additional fees. 7. This contract is neither terminable before the expiry period nor transferable. 8. Contract charges are payable by Cash or Cheque / DD favoring "Solace Corporation" in advance and payment shall accompany signed copy of the contract and such payment shall be released before commencement of contract period. 9. In the event of any complaint, customers are requested to provide their name, address and contact number to the authorized Call Center. Copy of contract & receipt will have to be retained and produced to enable Solace Corporation technician to verify & provide service. 10. The contract supersedes all prior agreements, undertakings or arrangements, oral or written between parties on subject matter. 11. Company shall not be held responsible for any damages to interior and/or exterior structures of building/rooms/walls/cabins/flats as the case may be which may occur while performing the duty to provide service in the matter. 12. Customer undertakes to keep a representative and/or the person present at all times while the treatment is being carried out as a matter of safety and/or the security to avoid any allegations of what so ever nature and such a representative / person shall be treated as the signing authority for service contract form in whose presence the treatment is carried out. 13. Company will not be responsible for failure of service in the event, instructions given are not followed or treated areas are disturbed/washed, painted or uprooted.; 14. Company Disclaimer: Customer may receive Transactional / Promotional SMS or calls from Solace Corporation
1. Customers are requested to go through the Do's and Don'ts leaflet that is handed over to them at the time of order booking by Solace Corporation sales representative to avoid inconvenience at the time of treatment. 2. The treatment involves drilling above the skirting of the wall or at junction of wall and floor whichever is agreed by customer with Solace Corporation sales representative at the time of order booking. 3. Before commencement of treatment, customers are requested to move the movable furniture 2 ft. away from the wall, empty all fixed wooden wardrobes, cabinets, wall units and other fixed wooden furniture. Solace Corporation technicians are instructed not to handle customer's property. 4. Customers are requested to provide information to Solace Corporation Technicians on location of the concealed electrical wiring/conduits, telephone cables, and plumbing pipes. This will help company to prevent any damages while drilling operations. Company does not take any responsibility for damage caused to property in absence of the above information. 5. Customers are requested to arrange for electrician and/or carpenter, if need be, at their cost, for treatment of electrical fixtures and fixed woodwork. 6. Customers are requested to arrange electricity for drilling, water to mix chemicals in sufficient quantity, ladder & stool to treat the infestation at higher elevations. 7. Customers are requested to provide necessary access to false ceiling and loft for inspection and treatment. 8. The equipments used in drilling create noise, pesticides do have slight odor, and customers are requested to bear with the same. If customers have any patients/pets/children/senior citizens in the house, do not allow them to remain present while the treatment is in progress. They may be allowed to enter the premises after the premises is ventilated well and also cleaned with a dry cloth. 9. For best results, from the treatment it is necessary to treat entire area of the apartment/flat/building/cabin. Re-occurrence of the termite is possible if part of the area is made unavailable for treatment. 10. Please note that, sometimes customers may see live termites immediately after the treatment, based on the severity of existing infestation. The infestation subsides on contact with chemical over a period of time. 11. The treatments are scheduled as per mutually agreed time frame. The Company shall not be held responsible if the premises are not made available for the treatment on the scheduled date and time.
1. Do not disturb the bait stations with poison/traps or tamper them as they are placed at the strategic locations/rodent runways. 2. Customers are requested to inform if they notice any dead rat or rat trapped in the glue board. 3. The company will recommend proofing measures to prevent entry and movement of rats within customer's premises.
1. Do not clean / remove GEL spots from the place of application. 2. There is no need to empty kitchen unless it is agreed and instructed by the service technician. 3. Spray chemical treatment may be carried out along wall & floor junction where red and black ant infestation is noticed. 4. Use only Dry cloth for cleaning on completion of treatment. 5. Do not use any pesticides or chemicals as it may repel cockroaches wherever the GEL is applied.
Note:- "Solace Corporation shall not by any means be or become liable to the customers for any damage suffered by them directly or indirectly through the presence of pest in the premise contracted. The only liability of Solace Corporation will be limited to re-treat the said premises against the pest for which customer has signed the contract with Solace Corporation is kept under control."
1. Our technician starts processing the service as soon as they get intimation from us and hence service once confirmed cannot be cancelled. However, a service can be reschedule for other date within 24 hours from the service booked. 2. One can also book other service instead of the service booked within 24 hours, provided difference is liable to payment if amount is more.